After church, it was over to Uncle Jimmy and Aunt Pam's for a wonderful lunch and a fun time with family. Lily Grace was in charge of the decorations for our gathering and she put a lot of thought into them. Her biggest (and proudest) contribution was the Father's Day sign that she made.
She also made daddy a special book which he adores.
Lily Grace would do anything for her daddy. She loves him soooo much. I love to watch the two of them together. The genuineness between them is easy and melts my heart.
Today also has me thinking about how much our Heavenly Father loves us. As much as we love our daddy and he loves us, it can't even compare with how much God loves us. That is so hard for me to imagine when I think of how much I love Lily Grace and Matt myself.
God, thank you so much for the blessing of Matt. He is a wonderful husband and father. He loves with his whole heart and gives it freely.
Happy Father's Day Matt and Uncle Jimmy!!!




No comments:
Post a Comment