This past Saturday was Parent Observation week at dance. Matt and I were invited in to watch Lily Grace's ballet class and to get a glimpse into all she is doing and learning. It was absolutely adorable. Her little face just beams and she appears to enjoy every second of it. Matt and I had the best time watching her class and Lily Grace do something that brings her such joy.
Tuesday, December 20, 2011
Twirls of Pink
This past Saturday was Parent Observation week at dance. Matt and I were invited in to watch Lily Grace's ballet class and to get a glimpse into all she is doing and learning. It was absolutely adorable. Her little face just beams and she appears to enjoy every second of it. Matt and I had the best time watching her class and Lily Grace do something that brings her such joy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment