![]() |
| I love this picture of our house last night as the snow was falling. It reminds me of a Thomas Kinkade painting. |
| Early Morning |
| I truly think this dog could run around in this all day. |
| Cute! |
![]() |
| Why yes...those are snow pants! In Memphis, snow pants would have meant about 3 layers. HA! |
The
Lily Grace is pretty excited about it too and just had to have a little time to play in it before school this morning. That's right!!!! *SCHOOL* I am slowly getting use to how life goes on when this happens here. Honestly, this would have shut things down in Memphis a good two days. Not here, no Lily Grace got a 90 minute delay but will be off to school in a bit. Now about that, let me just say that I am scared to death about driving in this stuff. Yes, they are equipped for this type of weather as snow is nothing new around here. The plows have been all over and cleared much of the road while I slept, but the fact remains, I'm not sure I'm equipped. Have mercy! Again, back in the south a light dusting would come with pleas to stay off the road but again, different area and different way of life. I must say it's a wonderful change, but doesn't make me fear skidding into the ditch any less. (Could make for an interesting post though and just wait for my post on my first time with the Snow Blower when Matt is out of town. -Ha! Honestly, that thought is so not funny.) But I must carry on. I mean hey, it's my Target day and let's face it, what could keep you from that?






No comments:
Post a Comment