| Breakfast in bed is one of her favorite birthday traditions. This year: scrambled eggs, fresh strawberries and salmon |
| A little birthday love from Molly |
| Excited to get some new outfits and in particular a new pink tutu skirt |
| Mama and Daddy surprised her with her big wish: Lego Friends Olivia's House |
![]() |
| Home from school with cards from her class. Each card was a message with why they liked her. So sweet! |
![]() |
| Dressed for the Daddy-Daughter Dance |
![]() |
| Out to dinner before the dance |
![]() |
| Both of them, so proud of the other: Cute!! |
She woke to breakfast in bed, gifts and an all around special day. The night before her birthday, she told us she didn't want to turn 7 and grow up. She liked being a little girl. I was thinking 7, are you kidding me? This year, your daddy and I will turn
Her classmates all made her birthday cards and her birthday was announced over morning announcements. She was so excited about this. I also packed her special treats for snack and lunch. Matt and I both took her to school Thursday morning.
After school, Matt and I picked her up and we were off to swim class and then back home. For her special dinner, she requested prosciutto cups with strawberries and a milkshake for dessert. (Lily Grace could eat breakfast for dinner every night of the week I do believe.) Afterwards, she slipped into some new birthday pajamas and enjoyed an extra 45 minutes added to her bedtime.
Her exciting week continued on Friday when she and Matt attended the Father- Daughter dance at school. She looked adorable and was most excited about her new glitter ballet flats. I was invited to join them for dinner by the water before the dance.
Matt sent me video and text throughout the evening and she appeared to be having a wonderful time. She and daddy even won a dance prize and she enjoyed participating in the hula hoop contest where she won some beads.
Matt, you were a wonderful date, daddy and example of how she should expect to be treated. You are also a real trooper when it comes to Gracie, caring not about how you look in front of others but that your daughter see you in the moment. She will cherish that about you always. I know that I do.
What a special week! Quite fitting for a very special little girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!









No comments:
Post a Comment