Sunday, March 16, 2014

Guest Post: In China with Lily Grace

Blogging from China

Mommy, Daddy & I took three planes to get here in China.  One plane I even had to sleep on!  Well, I pretty much slept on all of the planes.  On the long plane, there was a computer on the back of the seat in front of us.  I played on it the whole ride.
 When we got to the hotel, Mommy told me that I couldn’t drink the water because the water wasn’t filtered properly. I loved the room because it was a suite. The sleeping spot is separated by the TV.  There also was a desk for me to do my work.
 The day after we arrived, we went to Shaman Island first.  Then we went to Ersha Island.  In Sharman Island, we went into a one shop. 
 My experience is very good because on Sharman Island there were many parks & shops.  I loved it there.  Ersha Island was prettier than Sharman Island, but on both of them you can see the water.  The water was very pretty on both though. 
 What its like to be visiting here after being adopted feels great!  Mommy & Daddy have told me a story they haven’t told me before.  It was about me sleeping in Mommy & Daddy’s bed in the hotel. This place is awesome!

 Selfie by the Pearl River on Ersha Island



No comments:

Post a Comment