Sunday morning Lily Grace surprised me with the most adorable gifts that she's been working on. She is so thoughtful and loving and of course those kinds of gifts melt my heart.
Matt gave me a commissioned painting from Ashley Anthony Artwork and the Good Lord continues to bless me beyond measure.
Thank you Heavenly Father for your unconditional love. Thank you for the gift of motherhood. It is truly one of my greatest blessings and moves me in the biggest ways. I'm moved to be a better version of myself and to do right by the gift that you have entrusted to me. Thank you for the blessing of Mary. What a wonderful model of love and faith that you have given to guide us in our daily live as moms.
Matt and Lily Grace, thank you! My cup certainly does runneth over. I feel quite guilty that I should be celebrated today for being a mom because honestly, I am the one who is honored. I love you both so very much! Gracie, you are the best part of me!







No comments:
Post a Comment