Monday, July 18, 2016

Part 8: Montana Days of This and That

Lily Grace hooked her finger for the first time and learned what comes with being an angler.  She asked me to take this picture. Honestly, I think she was proud of this little wound but don't worry, she also milked it for all it was worth. HA!

Look how adorable she is!

We could stay out there for days on end.


LG loved this hammock out by the house.  In the evenings we would come off the water and enjoy a warm cup of tea.  I think this girl got spoiled!

God is good!


I love the double rainbows after an afternoon storm.


Caught these cuties having breakfast.

Now that Matt has a beard, he has to give it a good trim at the end of each week. I happen to catch him out on the porch trimming it up Saturday evening.  I thought it was so funny that he was using Gracie's pink mirror.  


No comments:

Post a Comment