Wednesday, September 28, 2016

We're an Easily Entertained Bunch!

The latest apple software update offers a new markup tool and we have all taken a turn at getting some laughs from each other.  Yes, we are an easy bunch!

In between checking homework, I tried to lighten the mood for Gracie and started it all.

Lily Grace then sent this hilarious number to Matt while he was away on business and it gave us all a good laugh.  Made me laugh so hard that I set it as my screen saver. 


Matt returned the gesture to us and created this while awaiting flight take off.  He sent it to me during Lily Grace's violin lesson.  I nearly fell out of the chair laughing, all while trying to keep my composure and not disturb Gracie's lesson.  Afterwards, when I showed her, she let loose with laughter and we both agree that he totally outdid us.  Hilarious!  
What can I say?  We just threw her in for fun and started Matt's morning off in Raleigh, NC with a laugh!  




No comments:

Post a Comment