They had so much fun!!!
I received texts and pictures throughout the night. I think my favorite text (and unfortunately no picture or video) was Matt bragging that he was cool (complete with 😎) because he made it to the third round of the Daddy Dance off. ha! I so wish I could have seen that. According to Gracie it wasn't that impressive. ha!ha!ha!
Regardless of how he did in the dance contest, he is a true winner when it comes to his role as a father. Matt would do anything for Gracie, especially if it puts a smile on her face.
Those two arrived home laughing and spilling all the details. I'm guessing they spent a lot of time on the dance floor since the first thing I heard from both of them as they came in is that their feet hurt.
Thank you God for the blessing of family!
![]() |
| They looked adorable! |
| Pure Love |







No comments:
Post a Comment