| Making her speech:
2-4-6-8, Cast a vote for Lily Grace!
My name is Lily Grace, and I am running for Commissioner of Finance. I would like to generate more income so that Student Council is able to invest in more activities for the students. If we can do this, then we all benefit! We would be able to afford to put on more social activities and increase school spirit.
I am blessed that one of my talents is being adept at Math. I have received all A pluses in Math this entire school year. I am also good at keeping a ledger, which is essential for being an efficient Commissioner of Finance.
I aim to keep Student Council’s debts and expenses as low as possible while still being able to host fun activities for everyone of all ages.
I am fun and I can think of good ideas for activities. I am an outstanding listener. I welcome your suggestions and I would recommend them to the council. I am reliable and trustworthy. I would contribute to St. Elizabeth as a part of Student Council. You do not have to worry if you vote for me!
Saint E needs me! Vote for me for Student Council!
|
No comments:
Post a Comment