Sunday, July 1, 2018

Jackson Hole, WY- In Search of a Moose

We have just returned from two weeks out west.  For the past three years, we have spent nine fun days in MT.  This year we added on an additional week at the front end of our trip and visited Jackson Hole, WY for the first time.  
In the three years we have visited MT and in particular Yellowstone, we have yet to see a moose and I've been eager to see one.  
We thought Jackson Hole and Grand Teton might get us closer, so off we went. 


It always amazes me at how much we have to pack for this trip.  I currently hold the record for the heaviest bag weighing in at
54 lbs.  

After two layovers and a chaotic start, we made it.

With Matt being diagnosed with Celiac last summer, we are always searching for safe (but good) places for him to eat.  We lucked out and found Lotus.  An organic and mainly Paleo restaurant.  We ate pretty much every meal there.  Gracie and I loved the light fixtures. 

Town Square




So it's not a real moose but we were just getting started.

I've decided that there isn't much that can't be found stuffed in Jackson Hole.  Gracie and I thought the taxidermied raccoons playing poker was hilarious.  

Yep, right out in public.  They could care less.






No comments:

Post a Comment