Tuesday, June 4, 2019

Last Day of 7th Grade

Today was the last day of school.  Lily Grace finished 7th grade with all A's and High Honors for the entire year.  She was also re-elected to Student Council last week.  She ran for Commissioner of Social Activities for the next school year and won. 
This year has also been made up of NJHS, Fidelis, Youth Group, volunteering, piano and golf.  Lily Grace, you put forth your best effort and worked hard at everything you did. Daddy and I are so proud of you.  
You are amazing and loved beyond words!!!!!!!
All smiles as we get ready to head out for the last day of 7th grade.  The kids always enjoy getting to end on a dress down day.

I do believe Molly could sense the excitement because she was pretty excited herself this morning. She wanted to ride to school this morning, but Gracie and I stopped off for Starbucks before school so she had to stay behind and she wasn't happy.


Dismissal: That wraps up 7th grade!

WELCOME SUMMER!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment