Today was my last day to help out in the school office. I've really enjoyed getting to share in this with Lily Grace and getting a glimpse into her day.
This seven weeks has flown by and while I only helped out 3 hours each morning, I'm looking forward to getting back to my routine as a stay at home mom. It truly is the best job I have ever had, or will have. It is my blessing!
God bless all working moms! What you all do is so admirable and I have so much respect for you.
Thank you so much to everyone at the school. You have all been so kind! Thank you for the delicious luncheon, gifts, kind words and thoughtful send off.
Sarah, I enjoyed chatting with you when we traded off at 10:30. You were a delight to "job share" with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment