Saturday, January 4, 2020

20 Happy New Year 20

We rang in the new year with a sleepover.  Lily Grace had a couple of friends over and threw a party.  
2019 left us with lots of memories and we look forward to all that 2020 will bring.  Happy New Year!
We helped Gracie decorate the basement for her party, complete with a balloon drop.  Matt blew up over 75 balloons and thankfully, he owns an air compressor.  

Of course there was a photo backdrop with lots of props.  



Matt and I got in on the fun before we got kicked out. ha!

Oh yes!  She even bought some strobe lights for karaoke and dancing. 


As promised, a taco dinner and sundae bar

These girls had so much fun and went nonstop.  



The balloon drop was so much fun!  Matt and I couldn't believe how well it worked.  And the bigger shock is that Matt and I made it until midnight.


We even toasted in the New Year with sparkling grape juice thanks to one of the girls. 
We did it!!!  Happy New Year!  For the record, this picture was taken at about 12:05.  We sent the girls upstairs to their bedrooms.  They ended up giggling and playing games in one of the guest rooms until 1:30 in the morning before going to their own rooms and going to bed.
I made waffles for the girls the next morning before taking them home.

Happy New Year!


No comments:

Post a Comment