Gracie, daddy and I are so proud of you!!! You are amazing!!! We can't wait to see all you will accomplish in High School. We love you Gracie Cakes!!!
Friday, May 29, 2020
Last Day of School
Today is the official last day of school. Lily Grace just turned in the last of her remote assignments. She finishes having received all A's and High Honors every nine weeks throughout all of elementary and middle school. She has put in so much hard work.
Gracie, daddy and I are so proud of you!!! You are amazing!!! We can't wait to see all you will accomplish in High School. We love you Gracie Cakes!!!
Gracie, daddy and I are so proud of you!!! You are amazing!!! We can't wait to see all you will accomplish in High School. We love you Gracie Cakes!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment