This past week we made our first official college visit. Lily Grace was invited to attend the Introduction to Purdue. We spent the day in sessions, touring the campus and housing, talking with students and getting information and advice from department heads.
We were blown away by all that Purdue has to offer and with the campus itself. So much so, that I kept telling Matt that I felt like I needed a do over. ha! Lily Grace loved their honors college. It's pretty amazing. She is piling on the AP classes and is even taking some summer classes to make room for even more AP classes her junior and senior years. Learning that all of her hard work in doubling up and taking AP classes would carry over to Purdue and afford her the ability to double major with a minor and possibly graduate in three years, really got her attention, especially since right now, she's planning on going on to law school.
No doubt all the accolades, successful graduates, rankings and status that Purdue has earned are impressive. We still have several schools to visit, but Purdue is definitely on the list.
Notre Dame, University of Michigan, Indiana University and Ohio State are some of the schools on the list of colleges still to see this fall and throughout next year. I can't believe we have started on this adventure. Seems like just yesterday we were walking to Kindergarten. Nonetheless, Matt and I are so excited to see all that Gracie accomplishes wherever she chooses to do that.
![]() |
| Gracie got a taste of what it's like to walk to class even if it's pouring rain and windy. |













No comments:
Post a Comment