Friday, August 5, 2011

Last Week before Kindergarten: Day 5




It's grocery day around our house, and Lily Grace and I are two people who actually enjoy this task.  We get in no hurry, often enjoy a snack and browse extensively.  (one of the hazards of grocery shopping at Super Target)
I've recently started printing my grocery list.  Lily Grace asked that I print her one.  I did and let me just say that we have had the most fun with it.  She loves checking behind me and even trying to find an item on the list for mark off  before I do.  She is so cute telling me where to find it on the list if she comes across it before I do.  She carries it around guarding it and making sure we get everything.  So fun!
Lily Grace you are the best shopping buddy!!!  You make grocery shopping sooooooo much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment