Sunday, November 5, 2017

A Very Special Birthday!

This past Thursday, I celebrated my 46th birthday.  That's right, 46!  I don't cringe or shy away from it, I'm proud of it.  I have so many blessings to show for 46 years.  
I had quite the special birthday.  Matt and Lily Grace as always, planned and put forth great effort to make me feel special and I most certainly did.  I woke to greetings and gifts to start the day.  
My birthday was also All Souls Day and I attended Lily Grace's all school mass where my sweet girl just happen to have been asked to cantor for the day.  It was truly quite special.  She did a beautiful job.  
I received text, calls, gifts and cards from friends and family throughout the day.  Thank you so much to everyone for making me feel so loved and thought of.  
Matt took off Friday to keep the celebrating going.  We spent a fun day together laughing, getting some odd jobs done and watching for the UPS man.  Oh yes!  The first deliveries for the iPhone X fell on this day and yes, we joined the crazy.  Matt actually got up at 3:00am two week's earlier to order this phone for me and people, we actually cheered when the UPS man turned onto our street.  As you can imagine, we spent the rest of the afternoon playing with talking emojis.  ha!  
After picking Gracie up from school, we enjoyed dinner out to end the day. 
It truly has been a very special birthday.  Matt and Lily Grace you make me feel special each and every day just by being in my life.  I am so very blessed!!!  God is most certainly good! 
With my favorite cantor right before mass
Spending the day with my best friend who's been there for 27 of my 46



1 comment:

  1. Happy belated birthday! You don't look even close to 46!

    ReplyDelete