Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Bob and his Crazy Antics: A Guest Post by LG

Hey! This is LG. My elf, Bob, has arrived! Of course, he is very crazy. We've all had a very fun time with him. I don't really want to type all of the days, so I'll just tell you the important days. On December 5th, he went bowling at Candy Cane Lane on our island. Mom had to move the pins and the stand that he put up. He also gave me 3 envelopes. The first one was labeled "To Lily Grace." It was from Santa Claus! He sent me a reminder to send him my letter. Then I opened the one that was labeled "1." It said that there was 6 candy canes hidden around the house. If I found all 6, I could open the envelope that was labeled "2." I found them, and I opened the last envelope. It had a Crazy Pinz gift card in there! I LOVE bowling! Another day he was up in the light fixture in the kitchen. Underneath were 2 red jars, 1 red and white striped bag, and a letter. It said that inside the jars was North Pole sugar, and inside the bag may look like pink jelly beans, but they were actually magic Christmas beans. The letter told me to get a rectangular dish, to pour 1 jar of the North Pole sugar in, then put the beans in, but do not drop them because the magic would be lost.  Then pour the other jar of sugar in and place in the refrigerator, then check in the morning! I couldn't wait to check it. In the morning, guess what it turned out to be? 4 raspberry macaroons! Dad had 2, and I had 2. Another time he was doing pull-ups on Dad's TRX. He scattered pipe cleaners and some of my Jinga blocks on the floor. He put my dolls and horses on the table along with my stuffed rabbit and fake elf. He spelled out "Funny" with my Jinga blocks and used pipe cleaners to make a funny face. Ha Ha Ha. On Molly's birthday (or today) he gave Molly 2 balls and some dog treats. Apparently he thought the treats were gingerbread cookies because they were shaped like them. He left a note saying "BEWARE!!!! Lily Grace, these gingerbread cookies are disgusting!!!!! DON'T EAT THEM!!!!!! Happy birthday to Molly. Hope she enjoys the balls. But do not eat the cookies!!!!!!!!!" Crazy huh? Well he really did try a cookie. There were crumbs in his mouth and he was smiling a lot less. Bob is a nut, right? I think this year, his antics are a lot crazier than usual. We've all had an amazing (and crazy) time with Bob this year.
Bob looks like a mummy wrapped up in tape!
This is the day when Bob gave me the North Pole sugar and the magic Christmas beans.
Planting the beans!
Sorry, I ate a macaroon before I took the pic.


Bob went to Hawaii while we were at Chicago. Lucky elf!

Exercising while also being fashionable.
Yes it is funny even though you made a gigantic mess Bob.

Yes, eating a dog treat is probably gross. But still, Happy Birthday Molly!


No comments:

Post a Comment